Man’s best friend might be your trump card in your quest for survival.
Released in April 2018 for PC & Mac on Steam, GOG and Origin, Dead In Vinland is a Survival Management game where you lead Eirik and his family on their quest to survive. Manage their physical and mental health, deal with other human beings – friends or foes, organize your camp, and lead dreadful turn-based battles!
This DLC introduces a companion pet to help the washed up viking family in their quest for survival. Recruit the Vallhund and it will become a valuable part of your camp! It’s a very versatile companion that will help your characters in many ways:
- Pay attention to its well-being: Manage its affection and energy!
- Everyone works for the camp: The dog will fetch useful resources, hunt some food, look for valuable items, and maybe even find some very rare treasures!
- A Good Boy! The dog can spend time with our survivors to lower their Depression or heal their wounds!
- Attack! Guard! Gain special combat buffs for all your characters!
- Kari’s Doggie! Kari and her dog have a special side-quest together and will develop a special bond that will give her a very useful traits for exploration and combat.
- Train your dog: treat him well, and you’ll be able to teach him new tricks in his personal upgrade tree!