Playdius and Appnormals Team are proud to announce that the widely acclaimed STAY comes to iOS, Android, Apple TV and Android TV starting.
Originally released on Steam in 2018, STAY is a real time interactive story filled with puzzles and multiple endings.
The only and main character, Quinn, is trapped and abducted in the dark and his only hope is a computer inside an abandoned house that has access to your mobile only. Your goal is to try and help him, but it’s not that easy, you also need to gain his trust !
STAY is a nail-biting tale of abduction and isolation, where every single second counts. A pixel-art adventure game with multiple routes and endings.
The feeling of being stuck, depressed, afraid, alone in the dark with only a ray of hope…
STAY was chosen as one of Cultured Vultures “10 Best Indie Games of 2018 You Should Play” and found it’s audience with almost 300 positive reviews.
- The clock never stops: STAY plays out in real-time, meaning that every minute spent away from the game is a minute Quinn is left alone. Drop out of conversations or leave Quinn to fend for himself for too long and there may be consequences…
- Raise your empathy: Quinn is on edge, and so every response matters. Prove yourself a compassionate ally and he’ll learn to trust you and share his findings and deepest thoughts. Fail, and his emotions may work against you.
- 24-chapter story with multiple twists, unlockable rooms and items to collect.
- Multiple ways to die and secret puzzles featuring dark-ish pixel art visuals.
- 10 hours of gameplay without doing all the endings.
- An intriguing soundtrack in classical music
> More informations on: http://appnormals.com/portfolio/stay/
> Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/stay_the_game?lang=fr
STAY is available on iOS, Android, Apple TV and Android TV at 5,49€ / $4,99 / £4,99
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.