Impulsion is a skillful, fast-paced first-person platformer designed to play with your nerves and reflexes!
Make your way through 25 levels of increasing difficulty by manipulating physics to your advantage shooting force fields to slow down or accelerate yourself and the environment! Tired of easy games? Hop into the Competitive and Speedrun modes to climb the leaderboards! Challenge your friends, online players and yourself! Be prepared… It’s not going to be easy.
- Fast-paced platformer in first-person experience!
- Challenging levels providing hours of gameplay.
- Story Mode with an intriguing science-fiction story filled with funny dialogues.
- Competitive Mode with Steam leaderboards to challenge the world …and your friends.
- Speedrun Mode with an in-game timer for players looking for the hardest of challenges!
- Ping Awards 2017 – Best Student Game – Winner
- Game Awards 2017 – Best Student Game – Nominee
- Best IIM Project – Best Student Game – Winner
First glimpse of the fantastic world of Heryon Montpellier, France - 14th November 2019 - Midgar Studio and publisher Dear Villagers have announced today at Microsoft’s X019 celebration that their upcoming JRPG adventure Edge of Eternity will be releasing with Xbox...
Uncover mysteries and fight ancient machines in the dungeons within an Eldritch monolith. 14th November 2019, Montpellier, France - French developer Flying Oak Games, composer Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell) and publisher Dear Villagers are proud to announce...
Montpellier, November 12th 2019 - After successful releases on both Steam and Nintendo Switch, you can now explore the wild world of Old School Musical on mobile devices! The chiptune rhythm daftness will launch on Early Access on Google Play today! You can watch the...